09 November 2009

Lots and lots of thinking...


Am a bit sleepy today... So, I decided to freshen my mind and make me awake. I've a lot of things to commit, speaking of which I couldnt manage to cope with..
morning
go out to work...
after work spend one hour
either hiking or jungle trekking (at least twice a week) OR
pegi lepak minum at our normal place (on Friday only)
balik rumah
catch up wiv my chinese drama series...
dinner
ajar faris buat homework
main sama farid <-- now cannot escape sudah coz he doesnt want to be wiv maid at nite
buat assignment sama umie
tugas untuk membuat research n development on personal n important thing to do...
tugas untuk update blog nie, blog anak, blog hip team.. update blog memerlukan bnyk masa untuk prepare bahan nya... but i dun have dat tym allocate to do this...
i wish i could shorten my working tym to do all stuff dat i consider important to me.. keke.. i hope u guys can read my message clearly...
speaking of working, i know i feel i'm losing my motivation to work, though i have to keep up with good performance juz as this is the determinant for our salary increment... but im praying one day i will be out of here but i cant wait 4 dat 1 dy 2 happen.. whether its the rite move, i hope i wont regret this...
personal life.. i wouldnt 1 2 comment lots on this... juz hoping that nothing complicates my marriage and my family life... amin amin amin!!
sharing 1 principle of my life:
Live life with no regrets, live life with respect...

0 comments:

 

Eamy Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez