11 August 2009

Today...


I am so down... bored like what... a lot of work to settle before going on leave but my mood seems to disappear a week ago... bila takde mood, susah mo buat semua keraja nie.. terutama sekali kerja routine yg mmg lama dh hilang minat..
Mujurlah bos tadi masuk... distribute this cute pen 2 all of us!! He asked me to choose whether I wanted light or dark brown. I picked light brown as it looks nice 2 my eyes!! Siapa menjangka bos yg mmg nda diminati kasi we all souvenir from his hometown, Canada!! After all, I know he's still a nice person deep down in his heart. Mmg keje nya yg membuatkan dia terpaksa jadi org yg dibenci di cni... But well, as long as he doesn't demand anything beyond my capabilities, I still can survive working here. Of course lah, sekali sekala komplen gak coz dia nie jenis yg jam-jam atu jua mo nya... tak nak tolak ansur ckit... Neways, thks 2 him 4 remembering us!! Bila lagi dia nak cuti yerr?? ehem ehem....

2 comments:

Pauline ~旆祤~ on August 11, 2009 at 3:31 PM said...

I also want one leh... Jealous ni!!!

MaMa Ay|s^Ay|d on August 12, 2009 at 8:48 PM said...

kekeke... too bad, only for selected ppl in OPP...

the secretary got more than us.. me pun jeles nie...

 

Eamy Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez