12 August 2009

Tomoro...


Well well, dat was a short 1, packing dat is!! Done with it... Rite now, I dunno wat my feeling is... Of course, I know I will certainly miss both boys... Since tomoro nite I'll be sleeping without them by my side :( ohh i cant help thinking about it... Hope I'll remember to bring their pillows with me, otherwise I will merenyek-renyek mengacau my lau kung not to sleep and to entertain me all thru the nite. Tak caya kan?? Can't help it.. It's the mother's feeling.. Some say I'm just too worried. Watever ppl say, they are free to say... It's me, I know well myself...

Last nite, before Faris and myself went to sleep, I kept saying when I'm not around, pls sleep wiv nini and take care of Farid.. He just noded his head.. 

Harap2 kali ani, 3 malam atu nda terasa... sekajap ja berlalu... if i could skip the tym... huh... 

0 comments:

 

Eamy Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez